English Rights Campaign

to defend the rights and interests of the English nation

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

QUOTE OF THE MONTH

‘It is absolutely disgusting that this man - a criminal who acts like an animal - is shown human rights. What about my kids, my wife, my family?

I’d like these do-gooders that believe in people’s human rights to come and explain that to my children. Telling them their mum wasn’t coming back was the most terrible thing I’ve ever had to do.

If they are violent and they are asylum seekers in this country, they shouldn’t be allowed to stay here, full stop. If they had deported them my wife would still be here.

How many chances do you give people? If they’re here as asylum seekers they should abide by our laws and if they don’t abide by our laws they should be deported.’


Paul Beshenivsky, speaking about the murder of his wife by a gang of armed robbers, two of whom were so-called asylum seekers who had been allowed to stay in Britain, on supposed human rights grounds, despite a multitude of criminal convictions.

One of the gang, a so-called asylum seeker who had still not been deported even after 5 stretches in prison, has now fled back to Somalia. It is believed he left the country dressed as a Muslim woman wearing a niqab, which the authorities did not challenge out of cultural sensitivity.